HOW TO REACH US
The apartment Sant’Anna is at via di Sant’Anna 16 – 00186 ROMA
HOW TO REACH US (FROM ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT)
1. Follow signs to the trains (ai treni). Buy ticket (14 euros).
2. Take the direct train To “Roma Termini” and exit at Roma Termini Railway Station. Trains run every 30 minute at 7 and 37 minutes after the hour.
3. Follow the tracks at ground level down to the main gallery of the station and exit in front of you to where all the buses are lined up.
4. Take bus 40 (tickets cost 1,50 euro and must be purchased in advance from the newsstand or tobacco shops in the station).
5. Go 4 stops and exit at Largo Torre Argentina.
6. When you get off the bus, cross the street going towards the Argentina Theatre on the other side. You will be in via di Torre Argentina.
7. Walk straight down the street to the right side of the Argentina Theatre. Turn right on the 3rd street you pass, via di Sant’Anna.
8. The apartment will be on your right at # 16. Ring “Di Capua/Bartoletti”
(or “ing. G.Di Capua/ing. S.Moscatelli” only during regular work hours) to be let in.