1. Payment in full is required at check-in.
2. Payment is only accepted in cash, in euro, unless otherwise noted.
3. We ask our guests to arrive in the apartment not before 2.00 p.m. and not later than 9.00 p.m. and not to leave the apartment later than 10.00 a.m., but if you have problems with this, you can leave your luggage in our apartment (or stay in the same apartment if we don’t have guests the day before or the day later).
If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact us by e-mail, fax or telephone.
phone +39 06 68308513
fax +39 06 68806853
Guido mobile +39 335 208488
Susanna mobile +39 338 9619465
1. If you want or need to cancel your reservation we must receive written notice ten full calendar days prior to your arrival or you’ll be charged in the amount of two nights’ accommodation.
2. We are not responsible for changes or cancellation beyond our control, such as flood, fire, earthquake, wars, etc, nor do we reimburse for cancellations made by you due to train/air strikes or other factors beyond our control.
3. We highly recommend that clients take out appropriate travel insurance in order to cover any eventual losses due to such cancellations.
4. Any notice of changes/cancellation made by you, the client, will be responded to (confirmed) via e-mail by us. If you request a change or cancellation and do not receive a response from us, do not assume that the change/cancellation will be recorded. Please save any correspondence of such changes/cancellations as without documentation of our having received such notice, we cannot ascertain that we were adequately notified.
1. All changes must be made through written or verbal communication with our office 4 full calendar days prior to your arrival. For example, if you are scheduled to arrive on the 17th of a particular month, you must communicate any changes by the end of the 12th, leaving 4 full calendar days between the date of arrival and the date of communicating the change.
2. Any changes that cannot be accommodated and therefore canceled, will be subject to normal cancellation penalties.
3. If you make changes within four days of your arrival which reduce the length of your stay, your balance will remain the same regardless of how many nights you intend to stay.
4. Any notice of changes/cancellation made by you, the client, will be responded to (confirmed) via e-mail by us. If you request a change or cancellation and do not receive a response from us, do not assume that the change/cancellation will be recorded. Please save any correspondence of such changes/cancellations as without documentation of our having received such noticed, we cannot ascertain that we were adequately notified.
1. If you are delayed and cannot arrive on the date reserved, and have not given the 4 days notification as per the changes/cancellation policy, you will be charged for that night in cash upon arrival.
1. Please tell us any situation that does not meet your expectations in the apartment rented by you. We will do everything possible to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable.
In addition, your suggestions will enable us to always I improved the quality of services offered to our guests.
1. No additional cleaning fees nor damage deposits are required.
2. We request that you leave the apartment/room in a reasonable state. Any damages or excessive wear will be charged to your bill.
3. If you find damaged items upon arrival that were not caused by you, please make a note of it and communicate it to us immediately. This will enable us to exclude you from responsibility as well as do any necessary repairs that will be made as quickly as possible.
We accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by any event which constitutes “force majeure”, i.e. war, riot, natural disaster, or for any accident or loss of property sustained by clients during the period of their stay or for any breakdown in the supply of gas, electricity, and water attributable to public utilities.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
From January 1st, 2011 the city of Rome will be imposing a 3.50 euro per person, per night tax on all tourists, to be collected wherever they are accommodated, with a maximum charge at 10 days, and no charge for children under 10 years old. We’ll be forced to add this amount to your bill.